With the iPad pushing technology to the limits, it is clear that sometimes, the official Twitter app for iPad does not have the features and requests people desire. Therefore, I chose to buy Tweetbot which I hope would improve my experience with Twitter on the iPad. Here is my review of the app.
|Tweetbot - £1.99|
In this review, I will rate five different features of Tweetbot: User Interface, Features, Ease of Use, Value for Money and Overall.
User Interface - 9/10
|Of course, the tweets won't be blurry|
- You can see how many times tweets have been retweeted/favourited.
- Let's you browse people through categories.
- See nearby tweets to you.
- You can see top tweets of the day.
- You can have multiple accounts one-time sign in.
- Choose your URL shortener, video and image uploader.
|You can see how many and who has retweeted the tweet|
Ease of Use - 9/10
|You will be use to Tweetbot in no time at all|
Value for Money - 6/10
Overall - 8.5/10
|The glitch I have encountered with Tweetbot|