Ask Will Online's Stats (From Google Analytics) November 1st - December 1st
Visits - 10,089
If you can remember last month, I managed to achieve 7,000+ visits and wanted to consistently gain around 2,000 more visits a month. I'm proud to say I have achieved my own goal and exceeded it by 1,000. This does worry me in some way as I feel maybe this consistent traffic increase is due to Christmas getting closer by the day. Although, in my defence, the articles with the most traffic are:
- Internal and External Sources of Finance
- How Light Intensity Affects The Rate Of Photosynthesis
- Mozart's Symphony No.40 in G Minor Analysis
- October saw 6,090 visits from search engines with each being on average on Ask Will Online for 57 seconds. The total time therefore is 5,786 minutes people spent on average on my website.
- November saw 8,972 visits with on average each person spending 61 seconds on my site. The total time therefore is 9,121 minutes! That's close to twice as long as last month!
- If you look at the CTR for the whole month, it was 0.43%
- CTR for the time Adsense was on Ask Will Online was 0.50%
Little cheeky advertising ;) If you use Google AdWords or any other PPC service, I would highly reccomend you use ppc.org as a source of PPC help from expert bloggers. Your results in your PPC campaign will change dramtically for the better.