Bloggers that use BuySellAds will see an option when creating the advert asking whether you should auto approve new adverts or not. BuySellAds states:
If this is not checked, you will have 24 hours from the time of purchase to login and approve the ad. After 24 hours, it is up to the discretion of BuySellAds.com to approve/deny ads.This decision can be, without knowing, quite crucial to how successful your blog is and how much you end up from making money online. Here is a few reasons why and what I think you should do.
So, as we know, auto approving ads will cause any advert by any advertiser to be approved to buy your ad space without deciding whether it is right for your blog. Let's go through the benefits and drawbacks of doing this.
Auto Approving Ads
- Saves you time deciding which ads to approve or not.
- Encourages advertisers to buy adverts from your website.
- Makes you the most amount of money.
- Stops you losing out on a good sale.
- Rules out any uncertainties (e.g. by accident, declining an advert you wanted to approve).
- Adverts may be unrelated to your blog's content.
- Adverts may make your blog look not as nice.
- Your power over advertising on your blog has lost.
- You have control.
- You can decide whether the advert will benefit you and your blog or not.
- If you forget to accept/decline the ad, BuySellAds will make the decision for you baring in mind your blog's content and look.
- Approving the right ads can benefit the blogger's blog.
- Takes time and effort if you get many advertisers wanting to advertise on your blog through BuySellAds.
- Rejecting ads constantly will put previous advertisers off advertising on your blog.
- You may make the wrong decision.
I feel that any blogger using BuySellAds should not auto approve adverts. Although, it takes time accepting and declining offers from advertisers, every blogger should understand that advertisement on a blog effects the blog in nearly every single way. Due to advertisment having such a significant impact to the blog it is worth little time in deciding whether the advert is right for your blog or not. Otherwise, the advert could cause your blog more harm than good.