|Twitter vs Facebook|
As you will know, the number of social networks are phenomenal. There are so many, I can't express how many there are: I would say at least 1,000 different types. However, it is obvious that the two leaders are Twitter and Facebook. So, let's bullet point the positives and negatives of both Twitter and Facebook:
- Owns 29% of traffic for social media sites.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Are able to follow anyone who has a twitter account.
- Can be followed by anyone.
- Retweet buttons are on the majority of most sites.
- People crave the simple features: tweet, retweet, follow and unfollow.
- Good level of customization available.
- Access to Twitter apps all over the internet.
- Can perform a lot more completed tasks: write on people's wall, comment on photos, videos share statuses, more info available for Facebook users.
- Low level of customization.
- Owns 44% of traffic for social media sites.
- Has many different games available on Facebook such as farmville.
- More complex than Twitter.
- Can like pages letting you follow anyone you want who has a page.
- Can only be friends with someone if they accept your friend request.