Have you optimized your business website to make it mobile friendly? Or still pondering about its priority? What happens if your users are on a holiday and not carrying Laptop with them; or when they are going to bed and not in the mood to sit in front of the desktop? It would have been great if they could get all the information in their mobile that they have gotten in their hands 24×7! According to different surveys, people tend to access internet in an increasingly varied range of devices of which mobile is the one! So don’t lose a huge number of potential customers and make your website mobile friendly as soon as possible.
Here is a detailed discussion on the need of a mobile friendly website:
- Website that is designed specifically for desktop or laptop doesn’t work for mobile devices. When you view a typical business website in a mobile device it requires a lot of zooming, scrolling and pinching only to explore the content of the page. To avoid causing this inconvenience to your users you need to create one or more mobile optimized web designs or themes that are sent to the users by the web server.
- What if you are planning to go for a party with your friends and suddenly come to know about the discount that the particular restaurant is going to offer on that day! Won’t that be great? Similarly you will be benefited if your customers get to know about the best deals of your company only at a click on their mobile screen.
- If you have launched a new product and want to get people’s feedback immediately a mobile optimized website will help you the most. Simply inform them about the new launching and request them to have a look at the new product. Since they don’t need to wait till going back home or as they don’t require bringing out their laptops and fixing the wires, you can expect a quick as well as huge response.
- What if your users want to recall a particular data mentioned in your website and they don’t have access to computers at that time? They will be so happy to find your website only on the screen of their mobiles. You might feel that it is not that important but you can’t imagine how this satisfaction works in the long run. They will surely prefer to refer your website in future.
- A mobile optimized website even helps the users when they are in trouble. Just think if someone is on a long drive and want to get some information regarding the route he wants to follow. It will be extremely helpful for him to get all the data in his mobile.
- If you have a website that provides information like address and telephone numbers of different other organizations, mobile optimized site is a must have for you. As people don’t have to bother to copy the address or the contact numbers in their notepads or cell phones they will continue to use the website whenever required.
If you want a high traffic to your site and want to get a high ranking on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) creating a mobile optimized website is really essential. After all, it makes life easy for people!