When a business comes down to recruitment, there are number of various different ways they can recruit staff as well as there being other options other than recruiting.
- Advertising on Websites, Notice Boards, Newspapers etc.
- Head Hunters
- Application Forms
- Trial Run Basis
- Background Checks
- Short listing
The main reason for recruiting is to:-
- Gain expertise, news ideas and experience for the business.
- To fill a gap in the business.
- To lesson the workload to produce room for expansion.
- To create a new role within the business.
There are also different options other than recruitment that you can use as an argument if ever a question about recruitment pops up in the exam:
- Promote within the business.
- Make the Job Redundant (which is what many businesses are doing as well as wage cutting due to Recession).
- Give the responsibility to someone else in an alternative job.