An epic advertising war. With Google Adsense and Ad Dynamo representing the best in PPC, BuySellAds and Ad Taily representing banner advertising and with Infolinks representing in-text advertising, the market for online advertising is hotting up with their being more options of online advertisement than ever. Although PPC and Adsense is still the most used form of online advertisement, it can be considered that there are other programs out there that are better suited to your website. This article will look at the market leaders of online advertising from PPC to banner advertising to in-text advertising.
Google Adsense (PPC)
- Adsense has the most amount of advertisers. This means that you will get a wider range of different adverts being displayed on your website.
- It is famous for gaining high CPCs. With lots of advertisers comes increased bidding wars.
- It's Google: a reliable mutli-billionaire company with a great reputation on the internet.
- The user interface is easy to use and simple to navigate.
- Adsense can be used by the majority of countries because they offer different currencies when paying to publishers.
- They started PPC in 2000 and because they entered the market first they are a step in front of every other PPC program out there.
BuySellAds (Banner Advertising)
- BuySellAds only takes 25% of revenue made from adverts (compare that to Adsense's 32%...).
- When adverts are sold, you can predict your cash flow alot easier. What you earned is fixed.
- BuySellAds supports all types of mediums being web, mobile web, RSS, tweets, apps and email. However you gain traffic, you can use BuySellAds to make money through advertisement on it.
- It can be run alongside Google Adsense adverts making you extra money on top of Adsense if you like.
- BuySellAds is extremely easy to set up. Once you have set up, BuySellAds marketplace will do all the trouble in getting you advertisers.
Infolinks (In-Text Advertising)
- Infolinks overcome banner blindness. This is when web users automatically scan past the advert because they know it is an advert.
- The adverts are linked to what the web user searched for to get to your website. Therefore, the adverts displayed will always be linked to the web user.
- The CTR for Infolinks is always incredibly high.
Ad Taily (Banner Advertising)
- As well as this, they will put your website on their marketplace for added exposure.
- Ad Taily take 0% of your earnings. What you earn is what you keep!
- Ad Taily only offers 125x125 size adverts saving you the choice of what size advert to place on our website.
- There are no time restrictions. This means advertisers only advertise for as long as they want to encouraging them to buy your advert.
Ad Dynamo (PPC)
I can assure you that Ad Dynamo’s offering is getting consistently better – unfortunately it is a a reality that we may not always be competitive against AdWords in every market, especially given the head start they have on us – but we are getting there.To counter some of our challenges, we are proud to be the fastest paying ad network in the world – something that differentiates us nicely compared to AdSense for publishers.In terms of our branding, we have positioned ourselves as a lot more personable than most rivals & this may come across as too informal, but the aim is to highlight that we’re accessible & approachable – Ad Dynamo supports customers of all sizes directly. After all, how often has Google called you to thank you for your support?Thanks again.Sean Riley, CEOAd Dynamo
- They are the fastest growing PPC program out there gaining more and more advertisers and publishers.
- Their CPC on adverts is constantly improving due to the increase bidding wars among more and more advertisers.
- They have all the features that Adsense has.