As a student studying A Levels in England, I find that one of the most important aspects to success is to learn that when you are given work, you have to do it to the best of your ability. I see many friends of mine that choose to leave their work to the very last possible minute. I see this as pointless and for this reason, I have an extremely logical approach to getting work done on deadlines. It's so good, I believe it will change the way we look at deadlines and work.
I can be considered a very logical person and you will be able to tell this from my new theory on work and deadlines. Before I start, let's get a few things straight:
- The work you are going to do has a deadline.
- The work you are going to do can be done any time from the moment you were given it to the deadline.
- The work can be done by you!
- Doing Work Late = Work + Stress + No Time
- Doing Work Early = Work + No Stress + Time